Homepage: University of Florida
- Functional Imaging Predicts Dystonia Symptoms
- A Template and Probabilistic Atlas of the Human Sensorimotor Tracts using Diffusion MRI.
- Automated classification of pain perception using HD-EEG
- Beta Oscillations Linked to Accuracy of Movement
- Imaging neural circuits in DYT1 Dystonia reveals new insight
- Microstructural properties of premotor pathways predict visuomotor performance in chronic stroke
- Pain-Related Suppression of Beta Oscillations Facilitates Voluntary Movement